Friday, June 12, 2009

Steve Vai's signature strat


As much as I would love to talk about Steve Vai, its just not possible when thinkin about his signature Ibanez strat shaped guitar.It truly is a master piece. I personally I feel that its one of the more creative guitars made today. The handle shape on the base of the body is always an attention grabber along with its clean white rockish look. Unfortunately I was not able to play it because the guitar centers around here do not carry it. However based on reviews this is a must get guitar. Even though it is pretty pricy. The inlays of the guitar are brilliant stretching from one end of the fret board to another. It has gold hardware that makes sound quality a lot better than guitars without. It has 24 jumbo frets to allow people to hit higher notes, standard guitars have 21. It has a very rare set up, 2 single coil pickups and one humbucker that holds notes longer and gives it a very exotic sound. I encourage you all to go out and try it and let me know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment